Nestled in the quaint Mondadnock Valley in Jaffrey New Hampshire, Benjamin Prescott Inn is set amidst hundreds of acres of graceful farmlands. Built in 1853, this historic farmhouse is the perfect country get away.
This warm charming B&B inn hosts 10 uniquely decorated guest rooms and suites, each with its own private bathroom and modern amenities. Free Wireless Internet is available through out the Inn. Complementary coffee, tea, soft drinks and bottled water are available around the clock and a refreshing snack is set out each afternoon. A full country breakfast is included with your stay and we can accommodate most dietary needs. Our dining area is bright and cheerful, the perfect setting to enjoy a gourmet breakfast and plan your day.
Open year round, guests of the Benjamin Prescott Inn can enjoy a good book by the fire or relax in the hammock under the apple tree with breathtaking views of Mt. Monadnock. An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area, including swimming, kayaking, cross-country skiing and hiking at nearby Mt. Monadnock. The two of Peterborough NH is a 10 minute drive from the B&B. Franklin Pierce University is 7.2 miles away. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, your stay at the Benjamin Prescott Inn is sure to be a memorable one.
Benjamin Prescott Inn is easy to get to, located right on Rt.124 in Jaffrey NH.
- Check in is between 3 pm and 7 pm.
- Check out is 11 am.
- All rate are based on double occupancy, for additional person(s) in room add $25 each.
- Children over 10 years of age are welcome. No pets can be accommodated.
- Reservation can be cancelled more than 14 day in advance of arrival date with no cancellation fee.
- Reservations cancelled within 14 days of arrival will be charged a one night stay per room booked.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of check in or in the case of no-show will be charged the full stay.
- Payment may be made by cash or credit card. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- We have a smoke free home, All smoking and vaping is prohibited.
Two night minimum required weekends during peak season.