Murder Mystery Weekends
Explore the Inn
Guest Rooms & Suites
Around the Inn
Reservations and Prices
Exciting Regional Links
Map and Directions
Our Guests Report
We are located right here in Jaffrey, NH - in the center of the beautiful Monadnock Region.
Centrally located within the Monadnock Region, and virtually in the shadow of famed Mt. Monadnock, The Benjamin Prescott Inn in Jaffrey provides you with easy access to the most extraordinary assembly of activities and entertainments you can imagine finding in any one place.
For the active, adventuring or just plain outdoor-loving part of you, we have:
- Golfing - on 5 local courses, including Shattuck, known as the best in New Hampshire;
- Private Airport
- Horseback Riding
- Tennis - at 3 local facilities;
- World famous Cathedral of the Pines, with its panoramic views of Mount Monadnock, welcoming you to this outdoor memorial to all who have given their lives in the service of our country;
- Swimming, fishing and boating - in lakes literally "all over the place";
- Hiking and Mountain climbing - our own Mt. Monadnock is the most climbed mountain in America - 3165' to the summit with its commanding views of this beautiful region and a total of 6 states - 40 miles of trails just to the top of Monadnock, plus 10 distinct hiking trails in other areas;
- Bikng Trails and rentals;
- 9 Cross-country skiing areas, plus downhill skiing at Crotched Mountain;
- Strolling, walking and running along countless miles of unsurpassed country beauty;
- 14 separate State parks and recreation areas - imagine;
- Also in the fresh air The Friendly Farm petting zoo, Dublin; Frye's Measure Mill, Wilton Center; Harris Center for Conservation Education, Hancock; Jaffrey War Memorial Park, Jaffrey; and the Little Red School House and Old Meeting House & Burying Ground, in Jaffrey Center.